What is Coconut Oil Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Coconut Oil in Food
Coconut oil has innumerable health benefits. It is great for skin care. It acts as a moisturizer for all skin types. It is magical for dry and aging skin. The fat in the oil helps reduce wrinkles without irritation. It also aids in the treatment of many skin diseases including psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. It relieves mental fatigue by massaging it in the head in circular motion. Its aroma is very soothing and helps reduces stress. Coconut oil also prevents indigestion due to its anti- bacterial activity against those organisms that cause bowel habit upsets. It is also effective for irritable bowel syndrome and aids in absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It is absolutely awesome for fitness as it elevates metabolism and thyroid function and thus helps in the burning of unwanted fats. This is why it has become popular as the world’s only natural low calorie fat. It speeds up the healing process and is a good source of nourishment for hair. Hydrogenated coconut oil raises serum cholesterol levels and can lead to diabetes.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food