What is Bok Choy Used For? Health Benefits and Nutrition Information
BOK Choy also known as the Chinese mustard Cabbage is a vegetable that resembles celery. It is a member of the cabbage family. It has thick white stalks and dark green leaves that have a round shape. It is popular for use in cooking because of its mild taste. It is used in many recipes, either raw in salads or in cooked form in soups. Both the stalks and the leaves of the vegetable are edible. It is commonly used as an eatable after steaming and boiling and adding seasonings like hot pepper, ginger or soya sauce. Another reason for its popularity is its nutritional value. 56 grams contain only 10 calories. It contains no fat or cholesterol and is a good source of calcium. It is low in sodium, thus beneficial for hypertensive patients and is rich in vitamin A and C.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food