What is Bacon Salt? Ingredients, Health, and Use
For anyone who has tried bacon salt, the question has probably arisen: what is it? Bacon salt is a type of flavored salt product created by J&D Foods. It contains no calories, fat, or meat. It is entirely Kosher and some of its forms are vegan. It contains no sugar, cholesterol, nitrates, or carbohydrates. The original idea for bacon salt was a mixture of bacon grease and Kosher salt. This formula was a failure and subsequent versions are significantly different.
Disclaimer: While this food additive or ingredient may be currently acceptable according to the FDA standards, this may be subject to change in future. This article is for informational purposes only and does not condone the consumption of this substance. Excessive consumption may be dangerous.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What is Ammonium Bicarbonate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Ammonium Bicarbonate
- What is Cicely Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Cicely
- What is Chrysoine Resorcinol Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Chrysoine Resorcinol
- What is Choline Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Choline
- What is Brown HT Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Brown HT