What is American cheese?
American cheese is a processed cheese that is usually a mixture of several cheeses. The most common version is a blend of Swiss cheese and Cheddar with some artificial flavorings added. American cheese can been yellow, white or orange and always has a semi-firm texture similar to cheddar cheese. It is mild in flavor, resembling cheddar cheese. American cheese can be eaten in a variety of ways. The most common ways of eating it include ham and cheese sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, and grilled cheese sandwiches. American cheese can be purchased in any grocery store including Shaw’s and Whole Foods.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What is Ammonium Bicarbonate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Ammonium Bicarbonate
- What is Cicely Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Cicely
- What is Chrysoine Resorcinol Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Chrysoine Resorcinol
- What is Choline Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Choline
- What is Brown HT Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Brown HT