What is Amazon?
Amazon is a popular commercial website (ecommerce) that sells a variety of products and services via mail order through their website (Amazon.com). Amazon accepts a variety of major credit cards and other payment methods, and ships via UPS, FedEx and other methods.
Digital, Computer and Internet Terms Series
Learn the definition of many common digital, computer, and Internet terms
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- A molecular architecture for creating advanced GUIs
- Dynamo: a public interactive surface supporting the cooperative sharing and exchange of media
- I/O brush: drawing with everyday objects as ink
- A remote control interface for large displays
- Combining crossing-based and paper-based interaction paradigms for dragging and dropping between overlapping windows