What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a natural extract from a type of cactus-like plant that originates from Africa. It is believed by some that Aloe Vera can help in soothing and healing cuts, wounds and burns, and may also be healthy for skin in general.
Note that the plant Aloe Vera has two types of extracts: a green-colored sap that can irritate skin, and a clear sap from inside the leaves which is what is generaly used in various types of extracts and aloes made from Aloe Vera.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California