What does Level Up mean?
Level up is a video game term that refers to advancing your character to the next level of power. In most games that feature leveling up, you gain experience points as you complete objectives and kill hostile creatures. When you gather enough experience points you will level up and become more powerful. This usually relates to choosing new abilities, becoming stronger or tougher, and increasing your skills with weapons, magic, and other areas. Games that feature leveling up are most often RPGs, including World of Warcraft, Dragon Age, Oblivion, and Guild Wars. For more information check our pages on MMORPGs and NPCs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition