What does AP mean in World of Warcraft? AP WoW Term Definition
The term AP when used in World of Warcraft can refer to one of two things. Most often it means attack power, a stat that increases damage done by melee and ranged attacks. Attack power is a stat on many items designed for physical DPS characters. Every 14 points of AP will increase your base damage per second by 1. This usually ends up increasing your actual damage per second by considerably more, thanks to special attacks and increased attack speed. Attack power is obtained from strength by all classes, agility by rogues, cat druids, shamans, and hunters, and intellect by hunters and shamans if they have the correct talents.
AP can also sometimes refer to armor penetration rating. Armor penetration lowers an enemy’s armor value, allowing your physical damage attacks to deal more damage. The AP WoW term’s definition is well-known among players, especially ones who play physical DPS characters.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition