What does AI mean in World of Warcraft? AI WoW Term Definition
The term AI when used by World of Warcraft players can have two meanings. Most commonly it refers to the mage skill Arcane Intellect, that boosts the intelligence of whoever has it by 30 minutes up to an hour. This include the other mage skill Arcane Brilliance, which applies the Arcane Intellect buff on all party or raid members within range.
AI can also mean artificial intelligence, referring to the strategies used by computer-controlled enemies. The AI WoW term’s definition is pretty well-known, especially by anyone who has a mage or participates in instances, raids, and PvP.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition