What do you do with artichokes?
Artichokes can be cooked and eaten in many ways. Here is one of the easiest and most delicious ways. Boil a large pot of water. Wash the artichokes in cold water and cut off the stem at the bottom. Pull off some of the smaller leaves at the bottom. Boil with a lid for 20 minutes and drain. Serve warm with salad dressing or homemade mayonnaise. Also read our article on how to eat artichokes, as they can be a little confusing if you’ve never had one.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California