What are the alternatives to Youku?
Youku has a ton of free stream-able videos that are great if you can get them to work. Unfortunately most of the time Youku’s buffering speed and broken videos make it far too frustrating to use. If our guide to getting Youku to work doesn’t solve your problem, there are numerous better alternatives to Youku. The most notable of these is Megavideo, with its high video quality and wide selection of content. Megavideo has a 72-minute time limit on watching videos but there are ways to get around this. There is some other high quality and fast buffering alternatives including: Zshare, Divx Stage, Ninjavideo, Smotri, and Wisevid. Some other alternatives are Fancast, Hulu, Veoh, Tudou, Ouou, and Youtube. The best way to find a video you want on one of these hosting sites is through a listing site. The best listing sites are Project Free TV, TV Shack, Surf the Channel, Watch-Movies-Online.tv, TV-Links.eu, and Sidereel. The easiest way to find out which of these sites has the video you want to watch is through OVGuide, a search engine that only returns results from video listing and hosting sites. You should also check out our guide to fixing out of sync audio in online videos.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California