What are the alternatives to Surf the Channel?
Surf the Channel is a great site, but it doesn’t always have a working link or the video you’re looking for. However, there are several really good alternatives. The best alternatives to Surf the Channel are Project Free TV, TV Shack, Ninjavideo, Watch-Movies-Online.tv, TV-Links.eu, and Sidereel. Another site to try is OVGuide, a search engine that only searches video hosting and listing sites. You should also read our guide to fixing out of sync audio in online videos.
If Megavideo’s 72-minute time limit is the reason you’re seeking an alternative, check out our page about getting around Megavideo’s time limit.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California