What are the High Paying Jobs with No College Requirement?
Even with the nation’s economic troubles there is still some jobs that don’t require a college education while still paying very well. Car salesmen/women make on average about $45,000 a year or more and requires only a few months worth of testing and licensing to start employment. There is no college requirement and the work is quite easy.
A mortgage sales associate speaks to customers about mortgage opportunities and possibilities and helps them do their financial difficulties. The work mostly revolves around human resources and some minor paperwork. Only a brief certification process is required and they make up to $56,000 a year or more. A masseuse specializes in massage and spa therapies and has a nice pleasant relaxing job of making other people feel better. To become a masseuse you need to be trained at a school of massage therapy but they are quite easy to get into that one can get a job after only a year of training. They make up to $45,000 a year or more, especially if they’re in private practice.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary