What are Fava Beans? Uses and Health Benefits of Fava Beans
Fava beans are one of the oldest plants cultivated. They are also known as horse beans, pigeon beans and broad beans. They are very popular in Mediterranean cuisine, being a part of several summer dishes. They are also dried to be used in winters. They have a very unique flavor and creamy texture which makes them the centre of focus of many dishes. Fava Beans act as protectors for delicate soils as they grow very rapidly and replenish the nutrient richness of the soil. They have a big range of necessary minerals and nutrients namely phosphorus, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin A and iron. They are also enriched with dopamine which functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain. These beans help to regulate blood pressure and maintain healthy bones
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food