What Is the Average Ob Gyn Salary?
The salaries of physicians in general, changes from physician to physician and the medical field of obstetrics and gynecology is no different. The general range of salary for an obstetrician or gynecologist is anywhere between 150,000 to 400,000 dollars a year. The average salary of these physicians is 260,000 dollars a year. The salary of these physicians depends on the amount of specializations and certifications they have. An obstetrician or gynecologist can also expect to earn more if they have more experience. Like other physicians obstetricians and gynecologists are expected to complete a residency training where their salary is considerably less than the average obstetrician or gynecologist. By that same token, many experienced obstetricians and gynecologist own their own clinics and make much more than the average physician.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:34
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary