What Is the Average Cost of Zeolite Per Ounce/Gram/Pound? Average Zeolite Price?
The average cost of powdered zeolite is $0.13 per gram, while that of liquid zeolite is $23 per gram. Zeolite has proven to be a very beneficial mineral, used in agriculture, pollution control, mining, stock feeds, aquaculture, turf and vermiculture. It has the ability to absorb, hold, release and exchange different chemicals, nutrients, toxins and ions. Zeolite is a mineral with infinite, three-dimensional, honeycomb-like channels that allow it to lose and gain water reversibly. Unlike many other soil amendments, it does not break down over time but remain in the soil to help improve nutrients and water retention permanently. Liquid zeolite is a safe product for all ages with no side effects.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price