What Is the Average Cost of Talc Per Ounce/ Pound/Ton? Average Talc Price?
Talc prices vary depending on the quality and the method of processing used. It is used commonly because of its fragrance retention ability, luster, purity, softness and whiteness. Other commercially important properties of talc are its chemical inertness, high dielectric strength, and high thermal conductivity. Major markets for talc are ceramics, paint, paper and plastics. Pyrophyllite is a hydrous aluminium silicate with a structure similar to talc. Talcum powder is mainly preferred for babies and also by some adults. Talc prices are in the range of $100 to $400 per kg.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price