What Is the Average Cost of Stibnite Per Pound/Ton? Average Stibnite Price
The average cost of stibnite is $20.00-25.00 per ton. Its chemical formula is Sb2S3. It is a sulfide mineral which is soft grayish in color. It is highly flexible but not elastic in nature. It is often called as antimonite, and is an important source of metalloid antimony. It is used as an eye cosmetic to darken the brows and lashes, or to draw a line around the eye. It is also used for metal antifriction alloys, batteries and in the manufacture of fireworks.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price