What Is the Average Cost of Sodium Sulfate Per Ounce/Gram/Pound? Average Sodium Sulfate Price?
Sodium sulfate is the most widely used drying agent. Although there are several natural sodium sulfate deposits in the US, the only accessible deposits are in California, Texas and Utah. Till 1986, sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) was mainly used in the kraft pulping process and the trend reversed since then with soaps and detergents becoming the primary end use. Sodium sulfate is very similar to magnesium sulfate, but it is less complete and slower in terms of its rate. It is less reactive and in granular form, is very easy to remove from liquids. The average sodium sulfate price is $20 per pound.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price