What Is the Average Cost of Slate Per Square Foot/Pound/Ton? Average Slate Price?
The average cost of slate is $9 per square foot. Marble slate countertops range from $9 to $40 per square foot, while authentic marble and slate countertops range in price from $50 to $100 per square foot. Natural slate countertops have an average cost up to $50 per square foot when compared to the average cost of cultured stone of $9 per square foot. Cultured marble slate is considered a viable alternative to natural material, mainly due to its price. The mixture used to create cultured marble slate can be poured into any chosen mold size.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price