What Is the Average Cost of Silica Fume Per Ounce/Gram/Pound? Average Silica Fume Price?
Once a cheap product, silica fume is now in high demand. It is often used as a high-cost admixture that is mainly for bridges and other structures that generally require top weathering and high strength. Concrete that is made from silica fume is quite expensive. The powdery fineness of the fume makes it hard to handle. Silica fume is also called condensed silicon dust. The prices of silica fume has been on the rise in recent years and its average cost is in the range of $600to $1,500 per ton, depending on the type.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price