What Is the Average Cost of Silica Aerogel Per Ounce/Gram/Pound? Average Silica Gel Price ?
Silica aerogel is relatively expensive, mainly because it is made only in limited quantities. So when the production increases, the prices may come down. The basic process and raw materials usually cost a great deal. That they are 99% porous gives silica aerogel their unusual characteristics. Silica aerogel, which is the most common type of aerogel, is used in a variety of applications, including thermal insulation, acoustical insulation, optical components, catalytic supports and filters, mainly due to its unique physical properties. A high-quality silica aerogel will be highly transparent and feels sticky to touch. The average silica gel costs $8 per gram.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price