What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
The average cost of sepiolite per pound is $0.40-0.80. Its chemical formula is Mg4Si6O15(OH)2.6H2O. It is a clay mineral which is present in fibrous, fine-particulate and solid-forms. It is a complex magnesium silicate described first in 1847. It resembles the porous bones of the cuttlefish. It floats upon water because of its low specific gravity and high porosity. It is used in oil drilling and for cat litter. It is also used in a solid form for carving.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rare Earth Per Pound/Ton? Average Rare Earth Price