What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
The average price of saponite per ton is $115.00-121.00. Its chemical formula is (1/2Ca,Na)0.33(Mg,Fe+2)3(Si,Al)4O10(OH)2.4H2O. It is a monoclinic mineral which is soluble in H2SO4. It is soft, massive and plastic in nature which exists in veins and cavities in basalt. It is also known as mountain soap or soapstone. It is a hydrous silicate of aluminum and magnesium. It is found in Sweden and UK. It is used in the porcelain factory. It was first described in 1840.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rare Earth Per Pound/Ton? Average Rare Earth Price