What Is the Average Cost of Pyrophyllite Per Pound/Ton? Average Pyrophyllite Price
The average cost of pyrophyllite per ton is $0.22-2.26. Its chemical formula is Al2Si4O10(OH)2. It is a phyllosilicate mineral composed of aluminum silicate hydroxide. It has a pearly luster. It occurs in white, pale green, grayish colors and is soft in texture. It has a specific gravity of 2.65-2.85. Compact pyrophyllite is used for manufacturing slate pencils and chalks. It is used in making small images, ornaments and carvings. It is also used in high-pressure experiments. It has great thermal stability.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price