What Is the Average Cost of Potash Per Ounce/Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Potash Price?
The prices of potash have declined in the last couple of years, after touching as high as $620 per ton in 2008. The average potash price now is $370 per ton and it is expected to recover further in 2011. The gains are likely from a substantial increase in the price of grains. Corn and sugarcane are among the prominent crops that use potash the most. During 2010, the prices went up four times, the latest being in December, when it moved up from $350 to $370 per ton. The stocks are below average and since lower stocks are generally seen as supportive for prices, the recovery may be steady, forcing buyers to compete firmly for supplies.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price