What Is the Average Cost of Phosphate Per Ounce/Gram/Pound? Average Phosphate Price?
The production, global trade and prices of phosphate all increased considerably during 2010and are expected to rise in the next 10 years. After an almost 8-fold increase from 2007-08, phosphorus prices dropped significantly. However, the market is rebounding now after 2 years of decline. The average cost of phosphate is $400 per ton. Phosphate fertilizer and phosphate rock demand are expected to show an upward trend with an average annual growth of about 3% till 2019. About 90% of the world’s estimate phosphorus reserves are found in Morocco, China, South Africa, Jordan and the US. Phosphorus is a critical element for modern agriculture.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price