What Is the Average Cost of Palygorskite Per Pound/Ton? Average Palygorskite Price
The average cost of palygorskite per ton ranges from $90.00-800.00. It is a fibrous magnesium aluminum silicate. Its structure contains extended silicon-oxygen sheets. The mineral occurs in sediments from playa lakes and saline deposits, hypothermal deposits and in desert soils. It forms matted masses that resemble woven cloth. It can form large crystals. It is white, gray pale lavender in color. It is widely used in medicines. It absorbs the germ causing diarrhea. It is one of the types of fuller’s earth.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price