What Is the Average Cost of Mullite Per Pound/Ton? Average Mullite Price
The average cost of mullite per ton is $150.00-200.00. Its chemical formula is Al6Si2O13. It is a silicate mineral of post-clay genesis and is also known as porcelainite. It occurs in volcanic rocks. It is found in the form of needles in porcelain. It is used as a refractory in glass and steel industries as it has a high melting point. It is artificially produced during various melting and firing processes. It is also used in the ceramic industry in manufacturing kiln furniture items. It is a vital ingredient in making high strength infrared transmitting windows. Other applications include electronic substrates and protective coatings.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price