What Is the Average Cost of Mica Per Ounce/Gram/Ton? Average Mica Price?
Mica prices vary greatly depending on its grade. The average cost of mica is $12 per ton. The mica group represents several phyllosilicate minerals. The commercially important micas are muscovite and phlogopite. However, muscovite is the principal mica used by industry, owing mainly to its greater abundance and superior electrical properties. Both muscovite and phlogopite are used in sheet and ground forms. The value of mica lies in its unique physical properties. The crystalline structure of mica forms mineral layers that can be split into thin sheets that are flexible, elastic, transparent to opaque, lightweight and hydrophilic.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price