What Is the Average Cost of Lithium Carbonate Per Pound/Ton? Average Lithium Carbonate Price
The average cost of lithium carbonate per ton is $1500.00-4500.00. Its chemical formula is Li2CO3. It is a chemical compound of lithium, carbon and oxygen. It is used as a mood stabilizer in psychiatric treatment of manic states and bipolar disorder. It is a vital industrial chemical as it forms low-melting fluxes with silica and other materials and is used to strengthen glass and ceramic products. It is an important ingredient in both low-fire and high-fire ceramic glaze. It is found in fireworks as it imparts red flames.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price