What Is the Average Cost of Leucoxene Per Pound/Ton? Average Leucoxene Price
The average cost of leucoxene is $150.00-300.00 per ton. It is a fine, granular alteration product of titanium minerals consisting mainly of rutile or anatase. It is formed through extensive weathering of ilmenite and possesses higher titanium dioxide content. It is used in welding electrodes. It varies in color from yellow to brown. It is found in some igneous rocks and iron ore deposits. It occurs extensively in countries like Australia, South Africa and USA. It is also used as an opacifier in house and car paints, sunscreens, plastics, paper and textiles.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price