What Is the Average Cost of Iron Oxide Per Pound/Ton? Average Iron Oxide Price
The average cost of iron oxide per ton is $618.00-760.00. Its chemical formula is Fe2O3. It is a chemical compound which is made of oxygen and iron. It is commonly known as hematite. Altogether, there are sixteen known iron oxides and oxyhydroxides. These oxides are widely used as pigments in ceramic glaze and in thermite. Iron oxide is used extensively in the production of magnets, electronic parts, audio and video cassettes and ATM cards as iron is highly magnetic in nature. It is used to create pigments such as burnt sienna and burnt umber. It is an ideal additive in cosmetics, such as mascara, foundation and eye shadow.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price