What Is the Average Cost of Huntite Per Pound/Ton? Average Huntite Price
The average cost of huntite per ton is $100.00-250.00. Its chemical formula is CaMg3(CO3)4. It is found in caverns in magnesium rocks. It is one of the most important flames retardant additive materials. It forms compact fibrous chalky masses. It has an earthy luster, irregular/even fracture and is fine grained in texture. It is white to lemon white in color. Its use as a mineral based fire retardant has many advantages as its performance is superior compared to other retardants.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price