What Is the Average Cost of Hectorite Per Pound/Ton? Average Hectorite Price
The average cost of hectorite per ton is $300.00-450.00. Its chemical formula is Na0.4Mg2.7Li0.3Si4O10(OH)2. It is soft, greasy and white clay mineral. It is a magnesium lithium smectite. It has a similar structure to bentonite but has more negative charges on its surface. It is found in the beige/brown clay ghassoul, mined in Morocco. It is widely used in making cosmetics, like lipstick, eye makeup, nail polish and other manicuring products. It is a mineral source for refined lithium metal.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price