What Is the Average Cost of Halloysite Per Pound/Ton? Average Halloysite Price
The average cost of halloysite per ton ranges between $400.00-800.00. Its chemical formula is Al2Si2O5(OH)4. It is a clay mineral which contains aluminum, silicon and hydrogen. It belongs to the kaolin group. It has excessive water content and low crystalline. It forms mainly on volcanic material. It is a catalyst and is used in the manufacture of ceramic products. It is used as a petroleum cracking catalyst and in the production of fine china and porcelain. It can be used as filler in natural or modified forms in nanocomposites due to its structure.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price