What Is the Average Cost of Dolime Per Pound/Ton? Average Dolime Price
The average cost of dolime per ton is $1.70-2.00. Its chemical formula is CaMg(CO3)2. It is composed of calcium magnesium carbonate. It is a sedimentary carbonate rock and a mineral. It is white, gray to pink in color. It is used as an ornamental stone and concrete aggregate. It is a source of magnesium oxide. It is also used as refractory, ramming and fettling material in steel melting shops. It is found in different forms in nature, possessing varying structural, textural and chemical characteristics.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price