What Is the Average Cost of Candelilla Wax per pound? Average Candelilla Wax Price
The average cost of candelilla wax per pound is $1.90-3.25. It is extracted from small candelilla shrubs, mainly found in Mexico and USA. It is yellowish-brown, hard, brittle and opaque to translucent in nature. It has a high content of hydrocarbon. It is insoluble in water but soluble in acetone and chloroform. It is used in the cosmetic industry in manufacturing lip balms and lotion bars. It acts as a binder in chewing gums. It is also used as a glazing agent and for making varnish.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price