What Is the Average Cost of Calcium Gluconate per kg? Average Calcium Gluconate Price
The average cost of calcium gluconate per kg is $5.75. Its molecular formula is C12H22CaO14. Calcium gluconate is a mineral supplement and is a salt of calcium and gluconic acid. It is a fine, white, odorless powder. It is widely used to treat conditions arising from calcium deficiencies, especially in the treatment of hypocalcemia. It has side effects like nausea, stomach upset and constipation. It is used as an antidote.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price