What Is the Average Cost of Calcium Chloride per ton/lb? Average Calcium Chloride Price
The average cost of calcium chloride per ton is $130.00-200 and per lb is $0.35. Its chemical formula is CaCl2. Calcium chloride is a salt of calcium and chloride. It is a colorless, odorless and a nontoxic solution, used extensively in various industries and applications throughout the world. It is used in the packing of drying tubes and to increase the hardness in swimming pools. It should be stored in a cool, dry place in a tightly closed container.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price