What Is the Average Cost of Calcium Carbonate per ton/lb? Average Calcium Carbonate Price
The average cost of calcium carbonate per ton is $95.00-350.00 and per lb is $0.20-6.20. Its chemical formula is CaCO3. It is commonly found in rocks in all the parts of the world, and is the main component of shells of marine organisms, snails, pearls and eggshells. It is widely used as fillers in paper, plastic, paints and adhesives. It is also used in the construction industry as a building material or limestone in road building.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price