What Is the Average Cost of Calcined Alumina Per Pound/Ton? Average Calcined Alumina Price
The average cost of calcined alumina per ton is $965.00-1980. It is basically aluminum oxide that has been heated at a high temperature to get rid of all chemically combined water. It is utilized in a variety of industrial applications. It is used for structural ceramics, polishing compounds, as filler for rubber and plastics, in manufacturing paints, coatings and thermal spray powders. It possesses great chemical purity and is extremely hard in nature and has a high melting point.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price