What Is the Average Cost of Butyl Acetate per lb? Average Butyl Acetate Price
The average cost of butyl acetate is $0.67-0.81 per lb. Its molecular formula is C6H12O2. It is a colorless liquid which has a fruity smell as it is used as a synthetic flavoring in foods such as candy, ice cream, cheese and baked foods. It is mainly used as a solvent in oil based lacquers and enamels. It is an organic compound, usually found in fruits like apples. It is also known by the name butyl ethanoate.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price