What Is the Average Cost of Butadiene per lb? Average Butadiene Price
The average cost of butadiene per lb is $0.40-1.10. Its chemical formula is C4H6. It is a colorless gas with a mild aromatic odor and is flammable in nature. It is soluble in alcohol and ether. It is mainly used as a monomer in the production of synthetic rubber. It is also used in the manufacture of plastic. Safety measures are to be followed when handling butadiene as it causes nausea, headache, increased blood pressure, vertigo, decreased pulse rate and fainting.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price