What Is the Average Cost of Boric Acid per ton? Average Boric Acid Price
The average cost of boric acid per ton is $836.00. It is also called boracic acid, orthoboric acid or acidum boricum. Its chemical formula is H3BO3. It is a weak acid and is often used as an antiseptic or insecticide. It is found in the form of colorless crystals or as a white powder. It easily dissolves in water. Boric acid can be used as an acne treatment as it is an anti-bacterial compound. When added to salt, it prevents bacteria development and helps to control insects.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price