What Is the Average Cost of Antimony Trioxide Per Pound/Ton? Average Antimony Trioxide Price
The average cost of antimony trioxide per pound is $7.00-7.50. Its chemical formula is Sb2O3. It is an inorganic compound which is found in nature as the minerals valentinite and senarmontite. With hydrolysis, it dissolves in aqueous solutions. It dissolves in alkaline solutions to give antimonites as it is an amphoteric oxide. It is used for flame retardants with halogenated materials. It is a vital catalyst in the production of polyethylene. It is also used as an opacifying agent for glasses, ceramics and enamels.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price