What Is the Average Cost of Antimony Ore Per Pound/Ton? Average Antimony Ore Price
The average cost of antimony ore per ton is $5.50. It is a chemical element, represented by the symbol Sb. It has an atomic number of 51. It is silvery grey and lustrous in appearance. It is found mainly as the sulfide mineral stibnite. Its components are important fire retardants, found in many domestic and commercial products. It is used in the making of flame-proofing compounds in the form of antimony trioxide. It forms a useful alloy with lead, increasing its hardness and strength.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price