What Is the Average Cost of Anorthosite Per Pound/Ton? Average Anorthosite Price
The average cost of anorthosite per ton is $30.00-40.00. Anorthosite is an igneous rock, primarily consisting of plagioclase feldspars. It is usually gray or bluish in color, and is coarse grained. It is present in two types: Proterozoic anorthosite and Archean anorthosite. They are different in appearance, occurrence and origins. Archean anorthosite is calcium rich and has large amounts of aluminum. It is widely found in southwest US. Anorthosites are common in layered intrusions.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price