What Is the Average Cost of Aniline per lb? Average Aniline Price
The average cost of aniline per lb is $0.37-0.39. Its chemical formula is C6H5NH2. It is an organic compound mainly used in the manufacture of dyes, drugs, plastic, explosives and rubber chemicals. Aniline is colorless. It is a predecessor to many industrial chemicals. It may be hazardous if swallowed or inhaled causing irritation to the eyes, skin and respiratory tract. It has an unpleasant smell of a rotten fish.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price