What Is the Average Cost of Ammonium Phosphate per tonne? Average Ammonium Phosphate Price
The cost of Ammonium Phosphate averagely ranges between $225.00-240.00. Its chemical formula is (NH4)3PO4. It contains ammonium cations and phosphate anion. It is soluble in water. It is produced by mixing concentrated amount of ammonium acid and phosphoric acid together. It has high nitrogen content and is thus used in the manufacture of many fertilizers. It easily dissolves in water and is highly soluble. It is used as a flame retardant in thermoplastic compositions and in bread making to promote the growth of yeast.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price